Friday, August 10, 2012

THE WORLDS INSANITY IS HITTING HOME.

   I can't believe the times we are living in. I have been so focused on world news, my attention was averted from my own backyard. I have been a resident all over Michigan for most of my life.  north to south, everywhere from Alpena to Detroit. I have been in the Detroit area for the past 10 yrs. or so. Now I currently live in Pontiac, but am searching for new accommodations.
   I have come across some news that is rather disturbing, and is actually a little dated.(about 3mnths).
From what I gather, the Nazi"s (Michigan Officials) have been killing farmer's pigs, and telling Julie Bass of Oak Park that she can't grow a garden in her front yard. Why not? I can not imagine the nerve of these people, who decide they get to dictate what people can or can not do in a free country.
   In every story you hear of instances where the police get to big for their britches, it never seems as crazy until it's only a few miles from you. This brings a bit more reality into the bigger picture. I now know that the threat of tyranny is not just the imagination of certain"conspiracy theorists" or "right wing extremists" as the mainstream media or associated press would have you believe.
   Today I am going to link to those older articles written by Mike Adams of Natural news. The is clearly the beginning of tyranny, and I feel I must immediately join my neighbors in the fight. My first thought is to start a garden in my front yard, some wonderful tomatoes should brighten it right up. Maybe we can build a community farm, and distribute the fruits to the neighborhoods. We can call our business the commie free alternative.
    I don't have the desire to break laws if those laws are just, and help to keep society productive. But this kind of thing is done to keep the people dependent on GM foods grown by the government. They are systematically taking away our ability to fend for ourselves, while simultaneously killing us with the pumped up produce they demand we buy. This should be unacceptable to anyone anywhere. No time should we stand back from our right to choose what we will eat, where we should buy our groceries, or when or where we can grow a garden. I mean in some states the are even trying to criminalize raw milk.
    Ok I am off my morning rant, The links are at the bottom I hope I can get this message out to not only my own neighbors, but to the many farmers and healthy organic food growers across the nation. Do not let them strip you of your livelihood, they do not have the power. In Michigan it is time for the we will not comply movement. Starting the date they made that farmer kill his own pigs! No way we will not go silently into the night! These sick individuals are not Americans, get out of our country!

1.) PIG FARMS
2.) DNR RODNEY STOKES
3.) FARM RAID
4.) HERITAGE PIGS
5.) DIETETICS LICENSING
6.) JULIE BASS

 I left out the images for the simple fact if your not up on Mike Adams you need to be. Upon visiting his site you will see enough. The implications of this madness are unimaginable. My mother in law has one of the most beautiful home gardens in her backyard. She makes so many wonderful meals with just the things she has on hand it's amazing. The fact that her meat supplier (Peacocks) could be in the cross hairs is sickening. Is her cow share in trouble? This causes the most righteous rage to fill me to the core. These tyrants will not be happy until they cause civil war. God help us all.

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment