Monday, August 13, 2012

THE BANKSTERS NEVER TAKE A WEEKEND.....

  Happy Monday world! I have been very busy over the weekend, what with all the arrangements to be made as we are about to move. Getting my son enrolled in school, jumping through the immunization hoops, (been a fun start to the week) and the weekend was full of cleaning and packing. I did not miss the head lines though, as Alex Jones made his May day - Red Alert speech on Sunday. They are telling the banks to get ready for meltdown in October. The police are being told to prepare for Martial Law. Max Kieser was on infowars saying no later than April of next year.
he seems very sure we should invest in gold and silver. Sounds like things are about to get a little bumpy!

  OTHER GREAT LINKS:
(to infowars you tube videos)

FALL OF THE REPUBLIC


THE OBAMA DECEPTION


THEY ARE GETTING NERVOUS


I  see people are starting to get nervous about the truth coming out. They banned Alex's video? Who is flagging those videos? I see 10,000,000 + viewers and then boom. They just cut it off? Well I should not be surprised considering they are saying we can't even grow our own food anymore. Taking out the farmers and just generally bullying honest Americans. This has to be stopped I am seeing my country fall to the likes of the money changers. Who has the right to enslave anyone? I am not looking to enslave people. No way should I expect someone to try that with me! Have we lost our Humanity? Are we really going to let this happen? I'm with Alex, let's stay and fight for our country!
Send this message everywhere!

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~


No comments:

Post a Comment