Thursday, August 9, 2012

BRAINWASHED, DISPOSSESSED POPULATION CANNOT PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER.

 Today I thought I would address the lack of understanding when it comes to the right or left argument. I have linked to Articles which help explain how people will inject counter intelligence, or at least play to the emotions of certain individuals. I was trying to get my brother to watch the Jon Stewart video which exposed the Ron Paul media bias. He quickly became apprehensive, and told me I would believe anything I heard and that Ron Paul just sucks. Fox already told him what he needed to know, and he was glad the debate was cut short because he just has to watch NCIS. OMG! I am worried for this generation! What is gonna happen is evident. He blatantly said he would vote for Obama, but has no clear Idea what that means. I tried to explain N.D.A.A, even the UN s.a.t.t. but  even my mother doesn't want to hear it. They said they would never become Republicans......WHAAAAAT?! I can't even talk to them anymore. They are completely dependent. I can put money they wouldn't vote for anything that may put their precious food stamps in jeopardy. Unbelievable. You tell them Obama means to send us to our deaths and they get agitated and say that is just a bunch of hog wash. But my brother can't take his eyes away from the idiot box, and my mother is fixated on that godforsaken farm ville. Their opinions are less than educated, and it hurts my brain, as well as my heart. For the purpose of keeping people from falling into this ridiculous right or left debate, I have linked to Paul Craig Roberts Report on infowars.com

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment