Monday, July 30, 2012

POLITICAL MINDGAMES

Good evening everyone! I had a great weekend, and I was a little tired this morning so I went to the park with the kid's to clear my head. I feel like in spite of all the bad news we should still be trying to enjoy life. Last night the news from infowars.com made me kind of sad for the authoritarians. Your power is weak up against our united mind set. Freedom is ours, there can be no stopping of liberty's teeth! Alex Jones from Info wars is about the most outspoken I've heard. Kudos brother! i see the information, it is all there, you just have to search it. Anyway I'm getting away from the point, and that is, that once your educated they can't stop you from helping the movement. I say get involved! Say DON'T TREAD ON ME! For now I leave you with these 2 video's from last night, but trust me I'm hard at work!   XXXWIDEAWAKEXXX

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment