Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AN APOLOGY TO ALL MY VIEWERS...

   I first have an apology to make. I have placed an over abundance of one source media on this blog! I apologize because this was never my intention. I have honestly been trying to digest too much information, and in the process have begun to forget why I started this blog. I started this blog, because I truly want to help others. My philosophy is that, what I project outward to people, will be what they project back. I am far from naive in this knowing and understanding fully that sometimes some people just do not care. I pray for them. To the point though, I firmly assert that in my experience, "most" people react in kind to respect shown.
    I want to bring more of a community feel to this blog as opposed to the rather vacant  just watch the video feel. Of course I will continue to post video's but not as frequently, nor as much from one source. Those Awesome sources of news that I continuously visit I will just post in the link list on the  left side of the screen. You can research the news better yourself this way. I hope for that understanding to help people view this blog as more of a meeting place for like minded individuals.

     Because of the lack of communication between government and the American people, We need to be disillusioned from our current state of understanding.
Was the Bill Of Rights, or the Constitution typed out on toilet paper? How can it be that any American would ever be made to second guess what he or she has been taught from grade school?  Freedom of speech silenced by people with opposite opinions? What we just shut up now? I don't think so! I don't believe this is a monarchy, why on earth does it feel like we are under rule? I have never felt so sick in my life. They want to come after the 2nd amendment, and tell us that we should not have semi automatic weapons? Aren't fully automatic weapons already illegal? I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but would we not be completely defenseless? Yes by leaps and bounds! The American people have not asked for tanks and rocket launchers! Who do you know has a bazooka? Not many. Tyranny is something I've always attributed to old power hungry kings and queens. When you start to look at in the light of present day, you begin to see how control over a nations money, gives you control over the nation. So they silently rule us from behind the scenes. Setting up and preparing to start a civil war. You only have to do the research and you will see for yourself, when a nations government doesn't trust it's people with guns, that same nation should very wary of said government.

    
Mr. President are you for real? When did you become King Obama? Why has no one made any attempt to impeach this man? No birth certificate? Proven to be a falsified document? I do not personally know this man, but is he trying to enslave us? I don't have  access to the White House or congress. I have no way of determining if anything Mr. Obama or anyone in his administration have to say is true. I know I don't like the secrecy around the fema camps and the so called "coffin liner's". I know I don't like their position on gun's. I know for sure I don't like the idea of Ak-47's in my face, and I just gotta like it! Strop trying to control us and lead us to a more prosperous America! Liberty is not a privilege, nor is the peoples RIGHT to bear arms.

>pictures from google images, "royalty free"<

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment