Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MIND CONTROL? GOVERNMENT COVER UPS? WHAT'S GOING ON?

  I'm sure you've heard about the movie agenda and the propaganda that's pumped into the brains of the masses. I know you probably have more information...shoot by all means post comments, link to relevant info, keep the info flowing this blog is aimed to inform and spark conversation. I have a problem with people who know what's going on but after they turn off their computer, the message stops.....get active! Make posters, get the facts and run with it we are trying to stop tyranny!! This is by no means your last stop in alternative media. I want this to be a place to discuss your concerns, asks questions, and even make comments and link to your own info pertaining to the truth. I have posted here a video by David Icke explaining mass hypnosis.......unplug the idiot box!!!  After that check out the 911 Twin Towers tragedy. Makes you wonder, how did building 7 come down? This video is chilling......

I can't imagine any person seeing this and not immediately seeing how screwy the whole situation was. You can see for yourself how secretive and sneaky the government is. In my
opinion, there is no real mystery here, the government has gotten too big for it's briches.
I do not see a democracy here, I just see alot of cover ups and lies. I can't believe it when I hear another mindless Obama supporter..Wake Up!!
I saw a bumper sticker that said "well you voted for Obama to prove your not racist, now who you gonna vote for to prove your not an idiot?" (or something like that) I'm thinking Romney?
Awesome! Now we're really in a pickle. That brings me to the final video for today which was emailed to me via a subscription to Alex Jones's YouTube channel. I get notified every time he puts up a new video. You can to just by subscribing to his YouTube channel. Anyway I am linking to this video so you can become aware of the crap lies that are being fed to us, in order to take away our only means of defense, in order to implement their New World Order Agenda on us unsuspecting morons, while we watch the mindless nonsense that is the the mainstream media and television programming.



WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment