Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ARE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BEING ATTACKED?

    Recently I have come upon an abundance of information relating to gun laws. The information I have had the good fortune to come across, is extremely disturbing. Without getting into conspiracy theories, and making myself sound like an idiot by forming uneducated opinions, I decided to create a blog with only true an accurate facts pertaining to top issues not covered by main stream media.  My name has been kept anonymous to protect myself from accusations of terrorism, for simply speaking my mind. I am not an extremist, nor do my desires go beyond protecting my rights as an American, and providing true, unbiased media.
    That said, I would like to point everyone's attention to a few things that I have found to be a little bit outside my idea of sane. I Saw on YouTube, a video by a guy named Alex Jones.  Mr. Jones was speaking about many many things, but what stuck with me, was the real fear he had of big government violating our 2nd amendment rights. I had to Investigate. What I found I can not put in words for you. You will have to see for yourself!!!
    After seeing this madness, the events in Colorado seem fishy to say the least. My heart, and the hearts of my family go out to the victims.  I can't begin to imagine what any of the people at that theater are going through.
    I want to show you the reason this tragedy is even more tragic than you or I could have ever imagined. I am going to point you in the right direction with this video, because there is just too much to put in words. I would rather take you to the source, let you decide for yourself if these things are lawful, or justified.  I aim to bring awareness to many, and in doing so keep my family safe and healthy, by asking everyone to just pay attention. Tom Cruise's wedding is ridiculously unimportant in comparison to current world events, and murderous treason right on our front lawn!!
   Wake up People!!! This is a call to action. This is not how ever, a call to violence or idiocy. The way to stop these problems is not by creating riots or starting some moron revolution. I believe for now we should remain aware, stay prepared, get the facts, vote when it's time to vote! your voice matter's!! The biggest thing is making sure you have made an educated decision. The facts are out there, don't let them fool you!! Your right to bear arms is your protection from tyranny! I have to apologize for this video's quality, the next ones will be better. Always investigate!!! I made this video to see what i could find out about the second amendment. I found some stuff that to me shows how much I and we need to start paying attention!

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment