Friday, May 31, 2013

BILL O'REILLY SMEARS ALEX JONES, BUT SAYS THERE IS NO QUESTION THE IRS TARGETED THE TEA PARTY?

Yes the hate speech is rampant! But you cannot muffle it, or you are in violation of the first amendment! Freedom of speech! Every person has a right to express the way they feel. You do not however have to retaliate in an angry manner. We should all be mature enough to be able to agree to disagree. This cut of Alex Jones is  taken out of context, (he does get excited sometimes, and I am not sure I agree with everything he says) you have to watch the whole video. They do this all the time, they take a clip such as this one and cut it out to make some one look crazy. This is intentionally misleading. However the notion of "Hate Speech" is not! Just check out some of the comments from this youtube video:
  • permaveg
    "Why on earth would you want to inhibit kids learning"? aren't todays kids tomorrows adults ? Come on, wake up ffs. As for "jabs" look into the statistics for young adults developing illnesses, these "jabs" destroy the natural immune systems's. Statistics are there, but you have to look for them. You might want to look into the signals TV give's off, compared to the 80s and before things have changed.
    · in reply to mixsa888 (Show the comment)
  • mixsa888
    So only a select few of "Tomorrows adults" aren't given aspartame so they can rule over the ones who were? OK
    Why would you want to lower peoples immune systems? Keep the population down? Plenty of other things out there to do that all by ourselves.
    People live a LOT longer than they used to "Statistics are there" but you DON'T have to look for them because it's a fact!
    Yes TV's give off harmfull radio waves, so do mobiles but I bet you still use one.
    · in reply to permaveg (Show the comment)
  • permaveg
    Not a select few at all, Aspartame is fooking everwhere, look and you will see.
    I never ever consume Aspartame, NutraSweet or other brand names it goes under, I don't watch TV or use a mobile phone, I am being totally honest with you . I have researched into all this, please do some research into all of it, it's there for you to see if you look.
    · in reply to mixsa888 (Show the comment)
  • Richard Moore
    Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, white countries for EVERYBODY!
    It`s GENOCIDE.
    Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.
    ·
  • James Bondage
    The WHITE leprosy which engulfs planet Earth MUST be eliminated.
    The Caucasian is a PARASITE which breeds hatred wherever it ventures.
    Death is the ONLY answer.


  • permaveg
    Your heart is in the right place, but your noodle has been hijacked, "How can this be faked"? oh come on, your clearly not and idiot, of course it can, did you see the actual events unfold mim by min ? no, nor did I but I know there are bits missing, and I know Mi5 were involved who I don't trust one iota. Do research into mind control or MK Ultra started by Hitler and took over by the U.S. after the war, look up 'Operation paperclip', if I can find out about it so can you.
    · in reply to mixsa888 (Show the comment)
  • mixsa888
    You didn't answer me.
    The killers are now going to prison for a very long time, are they really going to "Act" for the next 20yrs.
    The victims family were on the news, somebody knows them....Freinds/family
    why has nobody come forward to say they are lying?
    If MI5 was involved it's more likely they coerced and manipulated these 2 morons into the act without them even knowing about it. Or MI5 knew what they were planning and let it happen (most likely scenario).
    Tell the family they are liars..
    · in reply to permaveg (Show the comment)
  • permaveg
    I didn't answer you because you didn't understand my analogy of me pointing you at the door but YOU are the one that has to make some effort at least,don't you want to know ? And believe me, Mi5 were most definitely involved in this, they answer to one person, who's that you ask ? I show you the door, I can only go so far. You have no idea the web this lot can weave. Just remember I have nothing to gain, those fookers do. Enough said.
    · in reply to mixsa888 (Show the comment)
  • mixsa888
    You didn't answer me because you can't and yet again you are being obtuse and as for you pointing me at the door...? Don't make me laugh, now you're fucking Morpheus are you?
    Yup I can see those 2 fools acting out 20yrs.
    · in reply to permaveg (Show the comment)
  • permaveg
    No I am no Morpheus, it doesn't take a Morpheus to see what's going on. You have to use a Hollywood film for comparison ?I'm using something I thought you might relate to. Think of your kids mate, I don't know them and I am. Those two won't get 20 years anyway, you will see. If they really did kill Rigby in my opinion they should be in for life anyway, not just 20 years. Look at that idiot @James Bondage, what a tit,lol.
THIS GOES ON FOREVER YOU CAN READ MORE HERE BUT I CAN'T FATHOM WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO. AT SOME POINT I EVEN TOLD SOMEONE TO F OFF IN SO MANY WORDS. I APOLOGIZED FOR THAT. I REALIZED HOW IDIOTIC IT IS TO ARGUE OVER WHO'S THE BIGGER IDIOT! WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment