Wednesday, January 2, 2013

PSYANNE FRANKENSTEIN SAYS TURN IN YOUR GUNS MR. AND MRS. AMERICA!!!

This is lunacy. I really don't know a better way of explaining the magnitude of the situation we as a nation find ourselves in. We are headed down the path to oblivion. We have seen this movie before, and we know how it ends. To illustrate that point, I strongly urge you to watch the next video. If that won't convince you how important our Constitution, and Bill Of Rights are, I'm not sorry to say your a moronic boob! America is not exempt from tyranny!!!!!!




Like most people I would hope something like this would never happen. Unfortunately the hearts of men are easily corrupted. I have a wife and children to protect. History shows that we should not be dependent upon the government, and that instead, we should be self sufficient.

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment