Sunday, August 5, 2012

RON PAUL IN SECOND PLACE DESPITE BIAS MEDIA!

 Good Afternoon! Well I just have to show this, but I have to make something very clear. My Mother and father in law, are very conservative. I love them so much, they have always been around even when I was not really very appreciative. God bless them for that! That said I have to make the their point, so they realize what they say does not fall on deaf ears, we respect them very much. I have a problem though. They (and I'm sure they are not the only ones) believe that it is too late for Ron Paul, and voting for him would just divide the republican vote, thus inadvertently putting Obama back in for another term. I must admit the argument has merit, but I wonder how much of it is based on the bias of the main stream media? They have not covered Dr. Paul's campaign in the news and this is obviously due to the fact that they are afraid. Unfortunately just knowing the corruption of congress, and the state of America is not going to win the election. We have to stay informed, and investigate these things ourselves, by seeking alternative media. The stuff they don't want you to know! We have to act, we have to stand up for liberty! Please don't keep your head in the sand, don;t throw your arms up in the air just yet, because it's not over until the fat lady sings! Watch the video, watch more video's relating to it, look for the most recent. This video is dated July 27th, but I'm trying to find stuff a little more today, breaking news. We will see, just don't give up yet, We don't want Romney or Obama! Dr. Ron Paul for president!

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment