Thursday, July 26, 2012

THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION

With all the other things going on right now it's easy to get swamped with info. I have been meaning to post about this but I just couldn't seem to get to it. This is not a conspiracy theory this is already being funded. The globalists want their New World Order. I say screw that! Once our border's come down you can bet your sweet ass that old piece of paper called the Constitution will go up in flames. The dollar will fall and they will introduce the Amero (SEARCH AMERO ON YOUTUBE  AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ALREADY HAVE THIS NEW MONEY PRINTED). How has it come to this? Fema camps everywhere and TSA positioning themselves all around the globe. Our own police officer's have transitioned into a paramilitary. We are in trouble, there is no doubt about it. Stand Up America! Our civil Liberties are at stake! We need to be aware, and we need to get the facts! Stop Government dependency!!

UPDATE: I would like to say that unless you do the research, what I say is here is pointless. My aim is not to be an extremist, so certain parts of the original post have been deleted. This stuff can get you a little ticked off, so it's important to make sure all options are exhausted  before jumping to conclusion's. If what I'm seeing has any merit, we have great cause for concern. I believe the worst thing anyone can do at this point, is get crazy and create mayhem. Keep your wits about you and get informed! xxxwideawakexxx out!

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment