Thursday, July 26, 2012

BLOOMBERG IS A MORON!

This video is about mayor Bloomberg and his "Crazy" Anti-Firearms Agenda. Watch and find out what this character has to say. What a piece of work. Who in their right mind would agree with the notion that police officers should go on strike till we give up our guns? I mean honestly they never come on time here in Pontiac, MI. What difference would it make? Now that the Sheriff's Department has taken over out here, It's hard to say what would happen.... Criminals would run around crazy, and my family would no longer be safe. Life in Pontiac is already troublesome. There are murder's almost everyday, and we here gunshots all day long. I still however don't believe I should be left unable to protect my family.  Just imagine, every "hood" criminal suddenly has no fear to just burst in my door.  I keep thinking the worst because I have a wife, 2 daughters and a son. I fear the most for my women considering a lawless society, would be a morally vacant society. Rape would be a great possibility, and being left defenseless is scary to say the least.  I can't handle it. We should all pray. No one is talking about freedom to kill, we are asking, NO demanding respect for our means of protection against tyranny and overall, protection for ourselves, from complete lunatics allowed to prey on innocent people. These people who support gun control have no sense of what life is like in the real world. How can they even sleep at night knowing they are throwing the America n people under the bus?

WWW.THEFALLOFTHESPIDER.COM  ~INVICTUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment